Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thank you tags for Nursery Leaders

We have been in our ward for just over two years and the same two sweet, patient, loving ladies have greeted my two loud, crazy and at times crying boys. . . for five months they had to deal with both of them. As I drop the boys off every Sunday, I think about how wonderful they are to watch a room FULL of 18 month olds to 3 year old kids with a smile on their face. . . and how grateful I am to be able to go to Sunday school and Relief Society without chasing a little boy around.
With that being said, a mini loaf of bread isn't near enough to thank the nursery leaders but I hope my small gesture lets them know how much they are appreciated.
You can say thank you to the nursery leaders in your ward by simply clicking the download button below, printing, cutting out and delivering!
Enjoy!! 
Photobucket
linking up to these parties:

5 comments:

  1. Where were you when I was in Nursery? I so appreciate our Nursery leaders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am primary president in our branch and these just work perfect for my one teacher in primary. {and for future teachers. hoping}

    www.wewouldlovetoadopt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some reason I cannot download to print? Can you help me with this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not able to download to print?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, we love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...