Monday, November 21, 2011

Noel Christmas Banner - {Free Printable}

I posted this Noel Christmas banner {I Heart Naptime} for Crazy Christmas Crafters and now want to share it with my readers in case you missed it!
Enjoy!
 Hello again I Heart Naptimers! Soooo happy to be making things for the Christmas season! I LOVE this time of year and wish it could last just a little longer. This month's printable is a little different than one that you just print and frame so I hope you enjoy this printable NOEL Christmas banner (don't let the number of steps scare you, it really is easy to make).

To make your own banner:

Download all the papers HERE, print (I recommend e-mailing papers to OfficeMax, Staples, etc. to save on ink and printing on card stock) and cut them out.
The main banner piece was used from Altered Artifacts fabulous free vintage Christmas music papers.
For the pinwheel:
Fold the strips like an accordion
Staple (or glue or tape) the edges together to form a circle, with the color on the outside.
Push the middle of the paper down to make your pinwheel.
Glue one of your circle letters in the middle and put something on there while it dries so it doesn't pop back up (I used a stapler).
The glitter is optional but I love the extra sparkle it adds. If you want it, now is a good time to put it around the edges of your pinwheel.
After all your pinwheels are made, punch a hole in the upper corners of your main banner pieces.
Glue your pinwheels onto the banner.
I just found some scrap fabric I had and cut them into 1 inch by 12 inch strips to tie my banner together.
You can get creative here. . . ribbon, burlap string and weave it through as opposed to tying each piece together.
 You are done! You have yourself a nice and free NOEL Christmas banner.

Photobucket
linking up to these parties:


11 comments:

  1. That is one of the most beautiful banners I've seen. I just pinned it to pinterest so I can print it out once I get my printer hooked up. I love your blog. I'm your newest follower.
    Would love to see you DIY Home Sweet home.
    Jamie
    http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/

    P.S. I have a linky every Monday. Would love for you to stop by and link up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so adorable do you by any chance know what font that is? oh and I'd love it if you'd add this to my link party at http://raegunwear.blogspot.com/2011/11/link-party-what-we-wore-and-made.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great banner. I made it this Christmas for my gigantic frame (seen here... http://www.junkyardwhimsy.com/2012/01/christopher-and-frame.html). LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello!! your free printable link dont work :-(, can you fix it to download the files? thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I clicked on it and it worked for me, try this link:
      http://www.4shared.com/folder/NFUjYA7Q/Vintage_NOEL_Banner.html

      Delete
    2. I tried your link and can't get it to work. When it first pulled up it showed the papers but I clicked on the Christmas file and everything disappeared on me. Would love to do this is there another way I could get the download?? Thanks!!

      Delete
    3. Can you e-mail me at sugartotdesigns@gmail.com and I will send you the file? Thank you and I am sorry for the trouble!
      Telisa

      Delete
    4. Thanks a lot- I e-mailed you!!!

      Delete
  5. HI :) I'm trying to print the free printable but it's not working...any tips? I tried the link from the above comment but the file is empty...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you e-mail me at sugartotdesigns@gmail.com and I will send you the file? Thank you and I am sorry for the trouble!
      Telisa

      Delete
  6. can you still email the file??? I really want to make this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, we love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...