Monday, July 4, 2011

BBQ Baked Beans . . . and a recipe card to go with it

i am sure you all have your bbq baked beans for the 4th, but for all those bbq's you will be going to the rest of the summer . . . this is a must try.
my sister-in-law gave me this recipe with cubed cheddar cheese and crumbled bacon that gives it that scrumptious punch of flavor.
pretend that bbq sauce bottle is ketchup and their is a can of butter beans in the picture.
i have taken 3 trips to the store in the last 4 days and was not about to take another one to get another can of beans (i just used black beans this time around. . . shhh don't tell)

 perfection.
and here is a 4 x 6 recipe card because you will most definitely want to make it again:)


linking up to these parties:

3 comments:

  1. Oh yum! Just added this to my recipe folder! Never heard of putting cheese in baked beans! :) Happy 4th!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I can't wait to try it!! Looks easy and yummy, my favorite combination!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummmmm bacon & cheese make everything better! I am going to have to add this to my list, or Pinterst it so I remember this is a must. Thanks for sharing!
    http://rubykay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, we love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...