Saturday, May 21, 2011

Board Book Promo - 10% off

i have been looking EVERYWHERE for a sturdy, thick, board book that I can personalize for my boys. all through dental school and now residency, i have been showing my boys pictures of their grandpas, grandmas, aunts, uncles, and cousins so that they know who they are. it breaks my heart that they don't know them but these books from board book albums are the perfect solution to familiarize my boys to my ever growing family! some of the features include:
- 7 x 7" book with 10 pages plus the cover
- holds 20 4 x 6" photos inside, plus one for the cover
- have a selection of books to choose from: white, black, pink and blue
- can be customized with your own scrapbooking embellishments
- nothces on page edges to make turning the page easier
- can be used for so many purposes: scrapbooking, school projects, kids crafts, baby or wedding shower gift, etc.

White_Take_Your__4d4d7089ae5b1.jpg


just to name a few:) i love that you can keep changing the pictures and that they are durable with my boys that like to throw books and eat them:)

if you are as excited about these board books as i am, head over to their website and enter Lucky10 at checkout to receive 10% off your order!

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, we love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...